It’s been a while since I have sat down to write an update. I use instagram to make quick updates as I have been launching my new business and it’s keeping me positively busy!
A quick recap on what’s going on:
- Lining is still thin but quality has been good overall. Quality is more important than quantity.
- We did a lining test in February to check receptivity to be able to carry a baby to term, and it came back surprisingly good. We just needed to adjust my progesterone intake by a day. Doctor was even surprised due to my thin lining issues.
- We had hoped to transfer in April but lining decreased during the process and it was canceled. It was devastating news to us but the good news…. each month brings a new lining.
- In May, we started the process again and it’s been going as well as it can be so far as of today (6.6.19).
- With so much anxiety and unease leading up to this point, we will be a little quiet for the next few weeks. The anxious energy and hormones can get weird at times (just ask my husband 😬) and we want to remain as calm and relaxed as possible. We will share next steps or news when we are ready to share. Please be patient with us!
I am also trying to spread awareness on infertility and here’s a great podcast (less than 30 minutes) on how to support me and any other people in your life on this path.
We appreciate you all so much.
Jack & Janet